Shipping and Handling Charges
- Shipping and handling charges will automatically be calculated and subtotaled when placing an electronic order via our website dogstore.
- Shipping cost will vary depending on order content and destination. (TIP - to decrease the amount of shipping charges incurred per item, we recommend combining dads’ shirt orders and placing them all at once 1-2 weeks after an event.)
- Once order is shipped, school is responsible for paying all shipping costs. If you have questions about shipping charges, you may contact a WATCH D.O.G.S® Program Developer at 1-888-540-3647.
- Due to our office in Arkansas, schools and customers in general will pay applicable sales tax.
- Be sure to include shipping and handling charges (And sales tax if applicable) to the shirt price you present to the dads.
- Usually orders ship the next business day after they are received by our Dogstore.
- Please allow 2-7 working days for delivery from date of shipment for orders using standard FedEx ground. Please allow 5- 7 working days for delivery from date of shipment for orders using FedEx SmartPost and USPS shipping carriers.
- If you have any questions about placing a rush order, please contact a Program Developer. Additional rush charges will apply.
- All Prices posted on the Dogstore are subject to change.
- All return requests must be made by calling our National Office at 888-540-3647 within 30 days of the receipt of the merchandise.
- WATCH D.O.G.S. ® guarantees the quality of every product on the Dogstore. In the event you receive a damaged product or a product with a manufacturing defect, we will replace the product at no charge and pay for the cost of returning the defective product to our facilities.
- If you want to return a product for any reason, other than damaged or manufacturing defect, you must call 888-540-3647 and speak with one of our Program Developers.
- ONLY full units of resources in original condition may be returned. Opened or resealed resources are non-returnable.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged to all “non-defective” returns.
- The school is responsible for all shipping and handling charges associated with the return of “non-defective” merchandise. We highly recommend that the return shipment be insured and have tracking capabilities. The school is responsible for damaged or lost items.
- All authorized returns must be received within 10 working days of receiving the return authorization.
- A school or personal credit card number will need to be provided to the WATCH D.O.G.S. ® National Office for a return to be approved. o After the return is authorized by the Program Developer, a new updated invoice will be emailed to reflect the amount due for the resources kept by the school and/or the restocking fee and s/h. The new updated invoice will be paid with the credit card information provided.
- If a returned resource has been opened or resealed and/or is considered NOT in its original condition, the full invoice will be charged.
- In the event that a school has prepaid the original invoice for the returned resources, WATCH D.O.G.S. ® will issue a school account credit for future purchases minus the restocking fee. The credit will remain valid for 12 months from the date of issue and will expire at the end of that period. No cash refunds will be issued.
All returned merchandise must be returned to the WATCH D.O.G.S. ® National Program Office before credits will be processed. Please contact a Program Developer prior to shipment of merchandise for shipping instructions. Logo and training material usage is granted only to the original school that received shipment of the materials. One kit may not be used to implement the WATCH D.O.G.S. ® program in multiple schools. WATCH D.O.G.S. ® logos may not be reproduced without the expressed written consent of the National WATCH D.O.G.S. ® office. Questions 888-540-DOGS (3647)